FODMAP by FM is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-28. The program can be installed on Android.
The low FODMAP diet app has been developed in partnership with medical experts and dietitians from Kings College and Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. The app enables you to search for suitable packaged UK foods when following the low FODMAP diet.
Dietary triggers are difficult to identify but research has shown that some carbohydrates (FODMAPs) may contribute to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Restricting FODMAP intake has been shown to improve these symptoms caused by ibs food intolerances but this may not apply to everyone. The low FODMAP diet has been shown to be effective in managing IBS symptoms in up to 70% of people.
Using the app you will be able to manage all three stages of the low fodmap ibs diet to create a FODMAP plan, search and scan barcodes to find FODMAP friendly foods. Improve your chances of successfully following the low FODMAP diet and then re-introducing foods to understand the ingredients that are triggering your symptoms.
• Scan barcodes to check FODMAP friendly foods
• Search quickly and easily for everyday FODAMP diet foods
• Share your re-introduction charts with your clinician/dietitian
• Quick FODMAP food check and guidance on portion sizes
• Regularly updated tips & tricks from the dietitian
• Create your own personalised FODMAP profile
• At each stage track and record your symptoms
• Full product ingredient and nutrition facts from food label
• Create your own personalised shopping lists
The app should be used in consultation with a healthcare professional.
Download FODMAP by FM, create an account and evaluate it over a FREE 14-day trial period. If you want to continue using the low FODMAP app then then subscribe to a £3.99 annual fee.
• Due to the highly personalised nature of using this app you are required to create a user account in order to use the search filters, try a food challenge or custom filters during the trial period.
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during any active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Terms apply see http://www.foodmaestro.me/terms
WARNING: This application and the information that it contains do NOT constitute medical advice and should NOT serve as the basis for any medical decision by you or anyone else. Please consult with your doctor or dietitian should you have questions regarding information on any product identified as suitable by this application. We always recommend you read the product label before consuming any product.
FODMAP by FM (version 2.9) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.